Crossfit Rallypoint’s Competitor Program is designed for the athlete who is serious about competing.
Involvement in this program is purely optional, however to participate, one must meet specific goals.
• Be able to commit to a 5-day/week training schedule, 1–2 hours per day.
• Eat a clean, balanced diet.
• Get at least 8 hours sleep every night.
• RX most WODS in terms of weight.
• Perform most all of the advanced skills to some degree with the exception of a few movements (Pistols, HSPU, Muscle ups).
Anyone who fits the above criteria is encouraged to participate. The goal of this program is to help elevate athletes to a level where they can eventually compete at Crossfit Games-level. Consistency and commitment are crucial in this program as the loads and volume will be much higher than the regular programming. If you have questions, please feel free to ask your Coach.